Monday, August 24, 2009

Olivia's Christmas Baby Doll




She's all done and I don't know what Olivia will think, but I love this doll! She is so sweet, but simple and vintage-looking. Since I started with a newspaper (to make my pattern with) I am pleased with the result. There are a few things I would do differently but then again, too few to mention. (Couldn't resist!) She has a heart, a tush tag (Posh Pilfer) and is soft and cuddly. I will post a larger photo above. Any ideas what to name her? Who does she look like to you?

4 comments:

charlotte said...

Her hair looks like Shirley Temple and she is for Olivia so, How about Shirley Olivia?

charlotte said...

Her hair looks like Shirley Temple and she is for Olivia so, how about Shirley Olivia?

Vivian said...

Charlotte, it sure fits her! She called herself "Ava Japan" for about a year and then changed it to "Ava Sunchip" ?!?! No telling what she will name this baby doll!

Margie Fraley said...

She has looked like an Amelia since the first time I saw her!