Friday, November 9, 2007

Busy, Busy...

This should be my middle name! I spent an hour trying to resize and post a photo of myself (so I can later post quilt pictures, kids pictures, garden pictures...etc. ) Only to find out the site makes it fairly easy to just take a photo directly from the computer rather than have it hosted first! I always try to accomplish things the hard way, it seems.

Just tried Dr Oz's new green fresh drink. I liked it! Chock full of veggies. Then I followed it up with 3 peanut butter oatmeal cookies! I just wasn't full... LOL!

DGS's Christmas quilt is done. Snakes on a Quilt I call it (Snoozin' with Snakes" is the official title, I think). I didn't use triangles on a roll as I am always on a very strict budget and try to cut costs anyway I can! I will try to take a photo and post it later today.

DS has an allergy shot today and DH and I plan a quiet breakfast tomorrow at Panera Bread. We are awaiting results of the latest PSA. I drew it on Wed. and next Wed. we will get results. This one may dictate that he begin radiation treatments. (If it is still elevated). If you pray, please do. I am disappointed by my DS's recent disrespect and downright rudeness toward his parents. That has been a constant source of stress at a time when we really can't handle it. God is good and has given us much strength and courage to face each day.

I have purchased fabric to make my DMIL (who is the sweetest woman on earth) a quilt and oh how I would love to complete it by Christmas but I think that may be impossible! If I could just skip Thanksgiving I think I might make it! Remember the "Skipping Christmas" movie..... hummmmm.... Don't think my children would go for that! Gotta get busy...

Love to all who see, read, post, or pray,
Viv

No comments: